SLU People Finder Corrections
- Name, Classification (Year), and Primary College of Study are based on the student's official records. Any incorrect information should be
reported to the Office of the University Registrar for correction.
- For legal name changes, please complete a Personal Information Update Form and submit with supporting documentation to the Office of the University Registrar
(DuBourg Hall 22).
- The email address is assigned by the University and cannot under normal circumstances be changed. If
you wish to change your email following a legal name change, please contact the ITS
Service Desk at 314-977-4000 to request a change.
- We do not display address information for privacy reasons.
- Name, Job Title, Department and Office Phone numbers are assigned by Human Resources. If any of these fields are incorrect send an email
- Email addresses are assigned by the University and cannot be changed under normal circumstances.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for legal name changes that would affect an email address. Changing an email address
necessitates changing a person's SLU Net ID in all computing systems.
- Personal Phone numbers can be updated through Workday.
- Building and address updates are made through the University's space management tool FM:Interact. To make changes, log into the system, click Space Management and click Location
Update for Faculty/Staff. Follow the instructions located inside the system.
- Updates are made to People Finder nightly. Please allow 24 hours for updates to appear
after changes have been made.